Saturday, May 24, 2008

23Blogs.com - FREE Blog Roll TEXT Link Exchange.(1:10)

Admittedly, even as I am barely half year old in this problogging business, I still consider myself a noob. In reality I have been in the blogosphere for more than three years now, as a member of one of those popular social networks. I only took interest in problogging late last year and it was during the same time that I found out that being webmaster means more than just keeping a site, uploading my files and keeping to myself. That was basically what I was doing, minding my own thing because all I really wanted was to journal and have a permanent storage in the world wide web.

As I took interest in problogging and explored the many facets of expanding our resources even via the internet, I learned about the value of exchanging links. The ability of blogs cross-promoting each other makes up to a big chunk of that good statistics that every blogger wants.

One platform that can be helpful for bloggers like me is 23Blogs.com - FREE Blog Roll TEXT Link Exchange.(1:10). It gives you a thousand credits upon signing up and code placement, with lots of CSS styles to choose from. It works as member blogs display a box containing the links and allows for member to earn credits. Best of all, this is absolutely free.

No comments:

Search

The Web Blog