Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Discover the Genius within

What would you like to be remembered for? You have to evolve yourself and shape your life you should write it on a page that page may be very important page in the book of human history and you will be remember for creating that one page in the history of the nation; whether that page is a page of invention, the page of innovation or a page of discovery or the page of fighting injustice

-A.P.J.Abdul Kalam in INDOMITABLE SPIRIT

Socrates said, “Knowledge is nothing but remembrance”

When it comes to memory….

Research says that every human being in this world has more than 10,000 crores of brain cells, but people say that “I forgot”, “I missed things”, my memory falling”. Are we not insulting our brain by saying every time” I forgot”? This was the one to hit me hard and inspired me to go the level of rediscovering my memory power and made me to set a national and world record in memory. I was delighted to see my name in the LIMCA BOOK OF RECORDS. Thanks to MAX academy chennai, without them it is not possible. Now, I keep sharpening my memory by doing a lot of demos in colleges universities and corporate societies.

If I can do it! Anybody can do it!

How do I say this?

I know a girl who used to suffer from a memory problem, use to struggle in exams due to lack of memory. I felt very bad about her memory power and her struggle to remember even small issues but today people say that, she is a memory expert. People are awestruck by her memory power. You must be wondering who that is?

Yes… that’s me…

How did this happen?

This dramatic change happened due to MAX academy Chennai. I learned many memory techniques and went to an extent of setting records.

If a person with such a bad memory is able to set a record, then anybody can do it provided you have a lot of self-belief and perseverance.

My thumb rule is “very few succeed by nature but everyone can excel by nurture”

“The greatest discovery of your lifetime is discovering yourself” so, let us research (re-search) ourselves to reach great heights

Is it not true, what do you say?

So,

If not you…..who else can!

If not now…..when!


by Bhooma,
Holder of Limca Book of Records

No comments:

Search

The Web Blog