Friday, May 16, 2008

darkq.net

The design world is filled with different personalities. Some are flashy and some are conservative. I work in the design world and i see a lot of different people. I run into a lot of interesting folks. I have a lot of friends that are gay. In my humble opinion, i think gay people make great designers. I think it’s the way they think. They are a lot more open minded then straight people. They are a lot more colorful. They know how to think outside the box. Homosexual designers know how to created functions for things that aren’t functional. I have a gay friend who keep me posted with the latest trends. I think gay people are real trend setters. The great thing about the internet is that you can find a lot of wonderful websites. Gay people can set up online communities and share information with each other. Darkq dot net is a site that talks about the gay community. You can visit and read up on gay romania. You can get all the details regarding Gay Fest 2008. You can also find info on Miss travesti. If you’re curious about the gay community, you should check out darkq dot net.

No comments:

Search

The Web Blog